- Heb. 10:25 - Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another and so much the more. as ye see the day approaching.
- Psalm 134:1-134:1 - A Song of degrees. Behold, bless ye the LORD, all ye servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD.
- 1 Cor. 16:1-2 - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
- 1 Cor 16:2 - Upon the first day of the week (Sunday) let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
- Acts 20:7-9 - And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
- Acts 20:28 - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. (Note: you cannot feed the flock if it is scattered).
- Psalm 122:1- A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
CHRISTIANS NEED A PREACHER AND A CHURCH
- Titus 1:3 - But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching,... according to the commandment of God our Saviour;
- 1 Tim 3:15 - But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
- John 20:24-28 - Thomas backslid. - But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
- John 20:25 - The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side. I will not believe.
CHURCH IN A HOUSE
- Rom 16:5 - Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.